Favorite WPB song (click here) ยป My favorite WPB song

• Michelle Hodgdon

Michelle Hodgdon USA

Lace And Pretty Flowers

Lace And Pretty Flowers

• Tom C. Wilson

Tom C. Wilson

Lace and Pretty Flowers. I was lucky enough to have recorded Willie P. Bennett playing in a bar in downtown London, ON. As Broadcast Arts students of Radio at Fanshawe College, we were recording the music for a feature called Homegrown Music (or something to that effect.) Willie actually bought us a couple of beers during his set. The song that stuck with me (and this was my very first introduction to his music) was Lace and Pretty Flowers. He told the audience that it was inspired by his job at the lingerie factory, just off Highbury Street, in London. The song, melody and lyrics, stuck with me through the years. (...and I did not actually hear it again until long after I'd left broadcasting). Thank you, WPB

Lace and Pretty Flowers. I was lucky enough to have recorded Willie P. Bennett playing in a bar in downtown London, ON. As Broadcast Arts students of Radio at Fanshawe College, we were recording the music for a feature called Homegrown Music (or something to that effect.) Willie actually bought us a couple of beers during his set. The song that stuck with me (and this was my very first introduction to his music) was Lace and Pretty Flowers. He told the audience that it was inspired by his job at the lingerie factory, just off Highbury Street, in London. The song, melody and lyrics, stuck with me through the years. (...and I did not actually hear it again until long after I'd left broadcasting). Thank you, WPB

• Brent

Brent Minneapolis

Hands down, White Line is my favorite WPB song.

Hands down, White Line is my favorite WPB song.

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post